This is my take on the recipe, actually the recipe credit goes to my Sister-In-Law, she is an awesome cook!! Alternatively, you can steam the pudding instead of microwaving! It will take about 15 minutes!
- Rectangular pan
- Microwave or Steamer
- Kitchen Scale
- Measuring cup/spoons
- 200g of grated cassava (manioc)
- 80g of sugar
- 85ml of milk
- 1/4 cup of dessicated coconut
- 1/2 tsp of vanilla extract
- butter for greasing
- In a bowl, mix all the ingredients, except for the dessicated coconut.
- Grease pan with butter.
- Pour the mixture into the pan.
- Microwave on high, for 10-15 minutes or until a glutinous mass is obtained.
- Allow cooling and cut the pudding into squares.
- Roll the squares in the dessicated coconut and let coat evenly!