Sunshine after a rainy weekend, feels amazing! We celebrated that with pancakes drizzled with maple syrup! Fluffy, soft, light...
So, let's do this!
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Skillet/tawa/Frying Pan
- 1 cup of all-purpose flour
- 3/4 cup of buttermilk (I've used 3/4 cup of milk+ 1tbsp of brown vinegar)
- 2-3 tbsp of sugar
- 2 tsp of baking powder
- 1/2 tsp of salt
- 1 egg
- 2 tbsp of butter, melted
- Maple Syrup
- In a bowl, sift and combine the dry ingredients, that flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, baking soda.
- In another bowl, beat the egg, together with the buttermilk and the butter. Mix well.
- Finally combine the dry and wet ingredients. Mix well to get rid of lumps.
- Heat a skillet over medium heat and coat with some cooking spray or barely grease with vegetable oil.
- Scoop about 1/4 cup of the mixture and pour onto the heated skillet.
- Let cook until you see bubbles are forming & popping!
- Flip and let cook until browned.
- Repeat until you're done!
- Stack and drizzle with maple syrup!
Hmm what a treat! Bon Appetit, and have a nice day ;)