One of the creamiest and best sorbet that I've ever had is definitely the Mango sorbet! I wouldn't blame it on the fact that mangoes are my second favourite fruits! Okay! Okay! Maybe a little, just a little! But we should all agree that mangoes are indeed heavenly - absolutely no reason to dislike them! Ever since we've hit on the Lychee and Rose Sorbet, I was requested to make a Mango Sorbet! I cannot rate this highly enough!
|Creamy, Tarty, Sweet and Rich Mango Sorbet - Just what you need|
during this Hot December!
- Ice Cream Maker
- 3 Mangoes
- 2 Tbsp of Cream (or Coconut Milk)
- 4 Tbsp of Icing Sugar (Adjust to sweetness of Mangoes)
- 1 Tbsp of Honey
- Peel the mangoes, remove the flesh from the stones and cut into chunks.
- Toss flesh, and all the other ingredients in a blender and purée until smooth.
- Throw the purée into the ice cream maker and let it churn for 20-30 minutes.
- Spoon mixture into a container and freeze for a minimum of 2 hours.
- Remove from freezer for 5 minutes before serving.