|Quick and Easy, Light and Spongy, Moist and Chocolatey, |
This Eggless Chocolate Cupcake is the best you're going to have!
- Muffin Pan
- Muffin Liners
- Measuring Cups/Spoons
- 1 Cup All-Purpose Flour
- 1/2 Cup + 2 Tbsp of Sugar
- 1/3 Cup of Cocoa Powder
- 3/4 Tsp of Baking Soda
- 1/4 Tsp of Salt
- 1/3 Cup of Vegetable Oil
- 1/2 Cup of Warm Water
- 1/2 Cup of Milk
- 1 Tsp of Cider Vinegar
- 1 Tsp of Vanilla Extract
- Preheat oven to 175˚C. Line muffin tray with liners. Set aside.
- Sift all dry ingredients in a bowl. Mix well.
- Add cider vinegar to milk.
- Toss in the milk, vegetable oil, water and vanilla extract into the bowl with the dry ingredients.
- Mix thoroughly to obtain a loose batter.
- Scoop batter into the liners until filled 3/4 way.
- Bake for 20 minutes or until a skewer inserted in the middle comes out clean.
- Let cool completely before topping with any sauce, buttercream or glaze!
- The buttercream frosting is from Hershey's, which you'll find here: Hershey's One Bowl Buttercream Frosting
- If you want to make this a vegan cupcake, substitute the milk for warm water, that is all in all 1 cup of water.