- 300g of pasta, cooked to al dente (cooked mine with a pinch of salt and a little bit of oil)
- 4 large tomatoes
- 2 garlic cloves
- 1/4 cup of black olives, pitted
- Few sprigs of coriander
- 2 green bell peppers
- Salt & Pepper to taste
For the Dressing:
- 2 tbsp of white wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp of extra virgin oil
- Salt & Pepper
- Begin by thinly slicing the garlic cloves and the black olives.
- Dice the bell peppers and the tomatoes.
- Finely chop the coriander.
- In a large bowl, toss in the pasta, sliced garlic, diced tomatoes, diced bell peppers and the chopped coriander.
- Mix well using a wooden spoon.
- Finally combine the ingredients for the dressing and pour over the pasta salad.