I'll keep the intro short and rather proceed with the recipe!
Makes 10 rolls.
- Measuring spoons
- Kitchen scale
- 300g of minced chicken
- 1/2 tsp of ground cumin
- 1/2 tsp of ground coriander
- 1 1/2 tbsp of chopped coriander leaves
- 1 tbsp of sweet chilli sauce
- 1 sheet puff pastry (if using frozen, should be thawed)
- 1 small egg, beaten
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Sweet chilli sauce for serving
- Preheat oven to 200°C / 400°F.
- Combine the chicken, cumin, ground coriander, sweet chilli sauce, coriander leaves, salt and pepper. Mix well.
- Roll out a sheet of puff pastry, cut rectangles of 9x7 in shape.
- Spoon chicken mixture onto puff pastry.
- Roll up to conceal the filling.
- Place seam-side down. Roll to 'secure' seam.
- Place rolls onto baking paper/sheet.
- Brush with beaten egg.
- Bake for 30 minutes or until golden brown and the chicken is cooked through.
- Slice rolls in 3-4 pieces and serve with sweet chilli sauce!