Try it out and let me know your thoughts!
Seves: 2-3 persons
- Measuring Cups
- Measuring Spoons
- Kitchen Scale
- Baking tray (Im using a 9"x12")
- 160g of tagliatelle / 6 balls
- 180g of portobello mushrooms
- 50g of mangetout
- 1/2 tsp of dried basilic
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/2 cup / 113g of butter or margarine if you would like
- 1 clove of garlic
- 1½ cup of milk
- Dash of salt & pepper to taste
- 3/4 cup of grated mozarella cheese + 1/2 cup for topping
- Preheat oven to 350ºF/175ºC. Lightly grease a baking tray with cooking spray.
- In a large saucepan, bring the tagliatelle to a boil, add a pinch of salt and a little bit of oil, about a 2 teaspoons.
- Let the pasta cook for 10-12 minutes.
- In the meanwhile, thinly slice the portobello mushroom.
- Sautée in a little bit of olive oil for 1-2 minutes. Set aside.
- Repeat the same with the mangetout.
- Drain the tagliatelle and spread onto the baking tray. Set aside.
- Melt the butter in a saucepan. Then add the garlic, the dried basil, salt, pepper and the flour.
- Mix well. I recommend using a whisk to mix.
- Add the milk little by little, and then mix well until the sauce thickens.
- Finally add the mozzarella cheese (3/4 cup).
- Mix until mozzarella completely melts into the sauce. Remove from heat.
- At this point, add the portobello mushroom and the mangetout to the sauce.
- And finally, pour the sauce onto the tagliatelle.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes.